ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Car and train JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A grizzled old man was eating in a truck
stop when three Hell's Angels' bikers walked in. The first walked
to the old man, pushed his cigarette into the old man's pie and
took a seat at the counter. The second walked up to the old
into the old man's milk and then he too took a seat at the
third walked up to the old man, turned over the old
man's plate, and
then he took a seat at the counter.
word of protest, the old man quietly left the diner. Shortly
thereafter, one of the bikers said to the waitress,
"Humph, not much of a
man, was he?"
The waitress replied, "Not much of a truck driver
either, he just
backed his big-rig over three motorcycles."
Accountant JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A young accountant, straight out
applies for a job advertised in the Sydney Morning Herald. He is
interviewed by the owner of a small business who has built it up from
"I need someone with an accounting degree," says the
mainly I'm looking for someone to do my worrying for
"How do you mean?" says the accountant.
"I have lots of
things to worry about, but I want someone else to
worry about money
"OK," says the accountant. "How much are you
"You can start on seventy-five thousand," says the
"Seventy-five thousand dollars. How can a business like this afford
pay so much?"
"That," says the man, "is your first
- Humor is a universal language.
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!