ANSWER ME THIS
Answer me this
Bar beer booze and fun
Brother and sister
Car and train
Dead and dying
Doctor and nurse
Hair and bald
Heaven and hell
Idiot and fool
Movie and TV
Travel and tourist
PIADAS - Curtas, Loiras, Sogras...
THE BEST FUNNY JOKES!
Bar beer booze and fun JOKE (1st joke of the minute)
A guy stumbles
front door of a bar, ambles up to the bartender and orders a
The bartender looks at the drunk man and says,"I'm sorry sir, but
can't serve you...you've already had too much to drink." The
swears and walks out of the bar.
Five minutes later the
guy comes flying through the side door of the
bar, and yells for a
Again the bartender says,"I'm sorry, sir...but I can't
you...you've already had too much to drink!"
minutes later, the same guy comes barrel-assing through the back
of the bar, storms up to the bartender, and demands a beer.
Again, the bartender says to the man..."I'm really sorry, sir, but
you've had too much to drink...you're going to have to leave!"
The guy looks quizzically at the bartender and says finally, "My God,
man... How many bars do you work at?!!!"
Dead and dying JOKE (2nd joke of the minute)
A Packer fan was enjoying himself at
the game in a packed Lambeau Field,
until he noticed an empty seat
down in front. He went down and asked
guy next to it if he
knew whose seat it was. The guy said, "Yes,
seat. We have never missed a game since the Lombardi days,
my wife is dead." The fan offered his sympathy and said it was
too bad he couldn't find some relative to give the ticket to so
enjoy the game together... "Oh no," the guy said,
"they're all at
- Humor is a universal language.
( Sent by John)
- Humor is a serious thing. I like to think of it as one of our greatest earliest natural resources, which must be preserved at all cost.
( Sent by David)
- Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity.
( Sent by Robin)
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.
( Sent by Will)
- Laughter rises out of tragedy, when you need it the most, and rewards you for your courage.
( Sent by Arnold)
- The secret source of humour itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humour in heaven.
( Sent by Bill)
- I wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup.
( Sent by Margaret)
- Humour is to be brave enough to laugh of one self.
( Sent by Riley)
- Humor is like salt from mother earth. And those salted very well will stay fresh for long time.
( Sent by Jan Neruda)
- Having a 'sense of humor' means that you are a funny person and make good jokes. All in all humor is comedy and funniness!
( Sent by Saffron)
- Have a better definition? Share it!